KMX is a cool fusion of go-kart, BMX and mountain bike which puts more fun into cycling. A KMX is a pedal powered trike - comfortable to ride, safe on or off road and easy to handle. Its natural stability makes it cruise with ease. Whether you're a serious cyclist, a kid or a parent, there is a KMX for you. Race down a track or up a steep hill, try a few stunts, pedal through the countryside or commute to work.
If you're looking for Speed and Performance then you need to take a closer look at the Venom. Venom is KMX's top of the range Aluminium Road Riding Performance Trike featuring Shimano components and disc brakes, providing quality and performance at an exceptional price. Venom is KMX's lightest and fastest trike. They built the Venom for those looking to race down trails and mountains. It has superior handling and climbing hills is a breeze.
Going downhill is extremely smooth in the Venom, but even more than that you will notice how comfortable you are. The Venom is comfortable whether going uphill, downhill, road racing, or off-roading.
● Improved frame angles for increased ground clearance while maintaining the original low centre of gravity
● Direct steer providing more responsive handling and a lighter feel
● New lightweight KMX padded bucket seat with side supports and inter-cooling vent system for more support
and comfort on a breathable seat
● Adjustable aluminum seat frame for both angle and position on frame
● Adjustable Boom
● Aluminum Extrusion Throughout
● High-Quality Idler Pulley and Efficient Chainline
● Simple and quick assembly
● Anodized Silver