Maschine is a groundbreaking instrument that combines a pattern-based sequencer, professional sampler, multi-effect unit and VST/AU plug-in host with tactile control. The tactile control center developed by Native Instruments can create tight rhythms, harmonies and melodies in moments. Use it in your production or performance environment, and get the most out of both worlds: hardware playability and cutting-edge digital technology.
● With the fully integrated hardware you control every function and parameter of the software running on your computer, making your workflow super fast and smooth
● Convenient integration as a plug-in into any VST, AU or RTAS supported DAW
● Total recall of all parameters either in standalone mode or as a plug-in
● Browse and load all instrument and effect presets from KOMPLETE 8 directly from the hardware – use the 8 knobs to filter results to quickly get you to the sound you want
● Frequent software updates means Maschine continues to evolve to fit your production needs
The controller channels your creative impulses into total interaction with the software, offering an ultra-fast workflow, instant portability and a very high fun factor.
● Load your samples, effects and plug-ins and control them with the pads and knobs - there's no need to touch the computer's mouse or keyboard
● 16 highly-sensitive, back-lit, multi-color pads with velocity and after-touch, colors freely-assignable to Sounds, Patterns, Groups, and Scenes
● Master push encoder plus 8 rotary encoders with higher-than-MIDI-resolution for true analog feel and realtime multi-parameter tweaking
● 47 buttons with click-action for direct control of all software functions, with shift function for even more control possibilities
● Two 64 x 256 pixel back-lit, high-contrast displays with wide viewing angle – instantly find the information you need, even in the darkest club situation
● Bus powered hardware via USB 2.0, integrated MIDI I/O interface, plus Kensington lock
● Dimensions: 320 x 295 x 60 mm / 12.6 x 11.6 x 2.4"
● Weight: 1811 Grams / 4 lbs
Create rhythms, bass lines, chords and melodies easily, and then arrange them into complete tracks as you go via the sequencer controlled directly from dedicated buttons and knobs on the hardware.
● Two modes: XOX drum machine step sequencer and MPC-style live recording
● Clip-based concept for intuitive arrangement of your project into scenes and songs, with assignable color-coding for instant overview
● Classic groove box functions such as 16 velocity levels, swing (sounds, groups, global), pad-link, and note repeat
● Use one button and 8 knobs to automate sampler, effects or plug-in parameters simultaneously in real time
● Select and edit note events directly from the controller for efficient workflow
● MIDI In and Out for sequencing external soft- or hardware, or connecting an external MIDI keyboard for playing complex melodic ideas
Maschine is based on a high-performance sampler with tactile editing, allowing audio recording of internal or external sources, and precise sample playback.
● Sample-length and number of samples only limited by your computer's RAM capacity
● Polyphony up to 32 voices for each sound, with choke, legato and glide options
● Powerful slicing by transient detection, fixed grid or equal splits with automatic pad assignment
● Offline timestretch and pitchshifting with automatic BPM detection
● Destructive sample editing (e.g. truncate, normalize, reverse, etc)
● Convenient import of own samples, REX2 files and MPC programs
● Vintage Sampling Modes emulating the sound of the MPC60 and SP1200
● Optimized recovery of lost samples – point Maschine to the new location and it will automatically update the location for all samples in that project
● Supports up to 24-bit/192kHz audio when using a high-quality audio interface like