Reflecting the finest Haute Horlogerie craftsmanship, Bell & Ross' new skeleton wrist watches highlight the architectural modern design of Bell & Ross. Faithful to the brand's watchwords of legibility, functionality, reliability and precision, the new models boasts a resolutely urban look and feel.
Made from blue-tinted sapphire crystal, the dial forms a clear window through which the skeleton movement can be admired. The faceted, Superluminova-filled hands and appliqué indices offer perfect legibility.
The rich finishes of the BR05 draw the eye. Its 40 mm case is angular. The satin-finished surfaces are perfectly flat. The polished bevels emphasize and enhance the volumes they contain. Particular attention has been paid to the arch of the curve, allowing all the components to be perfectly aligned and ensuring the bracelet can adapt seamlessly to any wrist.
- Limited Edition of 500 pieces.
- Movement: calibre BR-CAL.322. Automatic mechanical.
- Functions: hours, minutes and seconds.
- Case: 40 mm in width. Satin-finished and polished steel. Sapphire case-back.
- Dial: skeletonised with blue crystal. Applique indices filled with Super-LumiNova.
- Crystal: sapphire with anti-reflective coating.
- Water-resistance: 100 metres.
- Strap: blue rubber or satin-finished and polished steel.
- Buckle: folding. Satin-finished and polished steel.