In the Fall of 2016, Danner introduced a mountain-inspired collaboration with Burton Snowboards, a company that has served a pivotal role in growing snowboarding from a backyard hobby to a world-class sport. In addition they also partnered with Danny Davis, Burton and Mountain Dew to create the Mountain Pass Danny Davis GLX Boot.
The Danner X Burton Snowboard Boot combines Danner's iconic boot styling with the best of Burton’s riding science. Traditional lacing and a rugged leather exterior, inspired by the Danner Quarry work boot, pair with proven features like a Vibram Ecostep rubber outsole for solid grip and sleeping bag reflective foil to capture and radiate body heat.
Built to exude a spirit of mountain heritage, the Burton X Danner snowboard boot takes authentic hiking design and rider-driven tech to new frontiers.
- Flex/Response: 1:1 medium flex PowerUp Tongue
- Comfort: Snow-Proof internal gusset, Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
- Liner: Imprint 3 Liner, Focus Cuff
- Cushioning: Rubber Ice Spikes, B3 Gel, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, ESS Support Shank
- Footbed: Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed
- Outsole: Vibram EcoStep Rubber Outsole, Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
For more information please click on the buy link below. The Burton X Danner Snowboard Boot is currently $120 cheaper thats is retail price of $420. Unfortunately it is only available sizes 7.5 through 9.