MC10 has teamed up with Reebok to introduce the Reebok CheckLight – a revolutionary head impact indicator. In the heat of competition, athletes aren’t always aware of the severity of a blow to the head. CheckLight is a simple solution. CheckLight uses multiple sensors to capture head impact data during play, while being virtually invisible to the athlete. Tucked under any helmet, this smart, sensing skullcap serves as an extra set of eyes on the playing field, contributing crucial information towards the assessment of each athlete. Because the best offense is a good defense.
CheckLight benefits include
● Consistent, reliable and actionable impact data
● Sensors that are directly coupled to the head to reflect direct accelerations
that the head, not a helmet or chin strap, experiences
● Can be worn with and without a helmet in multiple activities
● Easy to use and comfortable to wear
● Logs the total number of impacts recorded