Tagtal tStylus is an innovative capacitive stylus which can be used to pick up, hold, and drop down data onto surface of touch screen like chemical dropper. The tStylus is powered by OSP (On-Screen Port) which will be available for all developers to use via a free SDK.
The industry design is extremely simple and elegant. Not a single button on the body of tStylus except the power button at rear. No need to press any button to switch among send, receive or other operations, all need to do is just touch the OSP with the tip of tStylus. The process of sending, receiving etc. will be conducted as intended and designed.
With tStylus You Can:
● Draw with any other drawing apps on iPad (no surprise)
● Pick up data from computer, tablet, smart phone
● Hold it and have a go
● Drop down data on tablet, smart phone
You can use the Tagtal tStylus with Tagtal Paper 1.0, a free notebook application currently available in the App Store and Tagtal Album, a photo app which will be available soon in the App Store.
● Dimension: 137×10×13 (mm)
● Battery: AAAA×2
● Battery Life: >6 months
● Compatibility: iPhone4, iPhone4S, iPod Touch, iPad 2, iPad 3, New iPad, iPad Mini; compatible with Regular Display for “Pick Up” Feature.