The Mauviel M'héritage frying pan features a combination of two powerful and traditional materials, copper and stainless steel. This blend of materials energizes the pleasure of cooking. The copper allows for unsurpassed heat conductivity and control, and the stainless steel interior is ideal for all daily cooking needs. The various handle options, cast iron, bronze or cast stainless steel, gives each range an aesthetic difference that meets the style for each cook.
The M'héritage collection represents the total experience and heritage of Mauviel 1830, and is used by professionals and household cooks throughout the world.
● Bilaminated copper stainless steel (90% copper and 10% 18/10 stainless steel)
● High Performance: Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
● Superior durability: Pans range in thickness from 1.5mm - 2.5mm
● Non-reactive: 18/10 stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean - no re-tinning.
● Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stovetops with Mauviel's induction stove top interface disc (sold separately)
● Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects (Warranty not valid for commercial use)
● Made in France.
The M'Heritage Copper & Stainless Steel frying pan is available in 8.6, 10.2, and 11.8-inch sizes.