The TYLT Energi+ Backpack is a next-gen briefcase, backpack and mobile charging station. TYLT designed the charging system so you can route the cables to any one of the 5 External Pockets or 2 internal Pockets.
The removable 10,400mAh rechargeable Lithium Ion battery provides up to 4 full smartphone charges or 1 full tablet charge. With over 1,450 cubic inches of internal space and 13 total pockets it's designed to stand up when put on the ground and it's built with the finest materials available. For the true traveler there is a trolley slot hidden in the backpack panel, a headphone carrying compartment on the backpack strap and a full length zipper pocket right on the front of the bag for airline tickets and passports.
• 1680D Poly Material Front Panel
• 900D Poly Material Sides & Bottom
• Fly-through Friendly
• Brushed Metal Zippers
• Laptop compartment will accommodate laptops up to 15.5in x 10.5in x 1.5in
• NFC Tag in Shoulder Strap
• Recharges via any USB Port
• 110 Cubic in. See-through Accessory Bag included