Neat has recently announced NeatConnect, a cloud scanner and Digital Filing System, that makes it easier than ever to scan directly to the cloud. NeatConnect is on of the first wireless scanner to include direct-to-cloud capabilities with a sleek, integrated touchscreen interface.
NeatConnect provides small businesses and consumers with the ability to scan and share documents, receipts and business cards directly with NeatCloud. Scanning directly to NeatCloud ensures documents go through optical character recognition (OCR) and Neat’s patented parsing technology enabling crucial functions such as keyword search, the creation of expense and tax reports and the ability to export information easily. Users can also access other preferred cloud services without being tethered to a computer or requiring an intermediate device or software application.
“Customer demand for simple solutions that turn paper into digital information and make it easy to store, access and share from the cloud has never been greater, ” said Jim Foster, chief executive officer of Neat. “NeatConnect is a revolutionary, new device that enables you to go from paper-to-mobile in seconds and it will greatly accelerate the adoption of cloud and mobile solutions, such as NeatCloud.”
● Intuitive touchscreen Interface – makes it easy to select cloud or email destinations and quickly turn paper into digital information
● Multiple user settings to accommodate the needs of small businesses and consumers
● Integrated Wi-Fi antenna- allows users to situate NeatConnect in a place that best serves their workflow and lifestyle– a common area in the office or at home in a place where paper and mail tends to pile up
● Scan to NeatCloud and email- scan directly to NeatCloud and also send documents via email directly from the device
● Scan to Cloud Storage Services – with easy set-up, scan directly to SkyDrive, Box, Google Drive and other leading cloud services
● Additional Scan locations- scan wirelessly to FTP, direct to SD Card,and directto desktop computers via USB with included software