Nuheat has announced its plans to launch North America's first WiFi floor heating thermostat, the Nuheat SIGNATURE.
The Nuheat SIGNATURE will give homeowners full access to all thermostat settings with wireless remote access through a smartphone app (iOS or Android) or a web browser. Changing the temperature or schedule, or viewing energy usage will all be at the homeowners' fingertips.
"The Nuheat SIGNATURE is like no other in our industry," said Wally Lo, Nuheat's Product Manager. "It has been designed and developed exclusively for Nuheat by OJ Electronics and after over a year of development, we are extremely excited to bring it to market. Extensive market research from homeowners and contractors alike confirmed the market is expecting connectivity for remote access. A myriad of household products ranging from locks to lights to heating systems offer the ease of on-the-go control. Our new thermostat allows the user to activate the floor heat for vacation properties or, to simply turn up the heat for a cozy return home."
The Nuheat SIGNATURE will be priced at $265.00 USD and will be available for sales in spring 2014.
● WiFi - Easily connects to Wi-Fi network; 802.11 b/g/n compatible and a fully secure
network WEP, WPA and WPA2
● Screen - 3.5", 320x480 pixel color backlit LCD touchscreen
● Remote access - Control via free smartphone apps (iOS and Android) or a web browser
● Programmable - 7 - day programmability
● Weather - Outdoor temperature and weather forecast information available according to
zip/postal code; supported by The Weather Channel
● Energy Usage - View hourly, weekly and monthly usage on the thermostat unit
● Nuheat User Portal - Control thermostats in multiple zones/rooms/homes and input local
kilowatt charges and heated area square footage for more detailed energy costs
● Universally compatible - Compatible with most electric floor heating systems (those with a 10K Ω sensor)
● Easy to Use - "Set-up Wizard" and Test Mode for proper installation
● Flooring - Suitable for tile and stone and has a temperature limiting (82°F) feature for laminate
and engineered wood floors
● GFCI - Built-in Class A GFCI
● Custom Preferences - Users can set custom preferences ranging from languages (Eng/Fre/Spa),
12 or 24 hour clock, C° or F°, to screen brightness
● Design Element - Boasts a high gloss frame with a modern borderless clear acrylic overlay
● Specifications - UL approved, dual-voltage; compatible for 120V and 240V systems. 15-amp relay
to control up to 150 square feet in 120V and 300 square feet in 240V
● Warranty - 3 - year manufacturer's warranty
● Sensor - Can be controlled by floor or room temperature sensor
● Clock - Automatic daylight savings time. Back-up power for up to 12 hours
● Adaptive - Adapts turn-on time to ensure floor is always warm at your scheduled time