IK Multimedia has announced GrooveMaker 2 version 1.1, a mobile loop based music making app with a patented "groove generator" engine that lets anyone create professional quality non-stop grooves, beats and songs in real time. GrooveMaker 2 version 1.1 adds universal compatibility that provides iPad users with an intuitive groove making interface and full suite of professional tools and effects for creating music and grooves on the go on an iPad.
GrooveMaker 2 provides a completely new and intuitive way of making music by using groups of loops called songs (60 loops per song) that always sound good together, and users use these to build grooves and complete songs. GrooveMaker 2 gives users total control over the creation, mixing and remixing process from a newly designed iOS 7 style interface and intuitive controls, loop import, automatic mixing controls, loop effects, mastering effects, groove sequencing and export controls. With GrooveMaker 2, anyone can make music and be a DJ, anywhere, any time.
● Universal compatibility for use on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
● Completely redesigned iOS 7 style interface
● 16 Packs available in 60 song collections
● New Grid interface allows for simplified loop remixing - even by "drawing"
● Single loop duration and groove duration can be freely selected down to ¼ bar, with new 1/8 to 1/32 live-repeat function on full grooves for dramatic effects
● 16 available FX with automation and touch-pad like interface
● IMPORT functions allows to import audio files or record your own grooves within the existing collection (available for in-app purchase in the Free version)
● New high-quality time-stretch for seamless groove tempo variation from 50% to 200% of original BPM without changing the pitch
● New real-time recorder of your remixing performance
● New master effects control with Compressor, EQ and Filter
● New sharing features include Audio Copy, E-mail, Wi-Fi, FTP and SoundCloud
● Compatible with Audiobus, Inter-App Audio and X-Sync