Logitech has introduced the Logitech Multimedia Speakers Z213, a new 2.1 multimedia speaker system with two satellite speakers and a dedicated subwoofer. This system is designed with rich bass that brings your music, movies and games to life.
“The Logitech Multimedia Speakers Z213 are for people who want great sound quality without breaking their budget,” said Philippe Depallens, vice president of speaker products at Logitech. “With this 2.1 speaker system, you also get a setup that doesn’t compromise valuable space on your desktop or in your living room.”
In addition to its compact size, the Logitech Multimedia Speakers Z213 system is designed to work with a wide range of audio devices, including Windows and Mac OS computers, tablets, smartphones and MP3 players. The speaker system has a down-firing subwoofer with a four-inch driver that provides bass that lets you feel the beat of your favorite music, movies or games, and a knob in the back of the subwoofer lets you easily adjust the bass level. The wired control pod makes it easy to turn the system on and off and adjust the volume. If you want to listen to music in total privacy, just plug your stereo headphones into the 3.5mm-compatible headphone jack, which is conveniently built into the control pod.
The Logitech Multimedia Speakers Z213 system is also compatible with the Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter. Simply connect the adapter to your speaker system and you can enjoy music from any of your devices that use Bluetooth.
● Down-firing subwoofer with adjustable bass control knob: Turn up the bass to add a deeper, richer low end to your music, movies and games
● 14W peak power (7W RMS): Enjoy all your audio entertainment in loud, clear stereo sound
● Convenient handheld control pod: Easily power on the speakers, adjust volume and plug in your headset for private listening
● Compact satellite speakers: Inclined design directs great sound to your ears without sacrificing valuable desk space
● Plug-and-play setup: Simple wired connection to audio devices with 3.5mm output (Windows and Mac computers, smartphones, tablets, MP3 players)