The Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard for Mac (K750) powers itself whenever there’s light using integrated solar panels no power bricks or charging cables needed. But, even though it’s powered by light, the keyboard can operate for up to three months in total darkness.
And, at only 1/3-inch thick, the keyboard doesn’t just look good, it feels good. The low-profile keyboard features Logitech Incurve keys that support the shape of your fingertips, while helping guide your fingers to the right keys. In addition, the soft, rounded edges make it easy for your fingers to glide from key to key.
Take a look at the video below and learn more about what makes this keyboard so special.
● Solar-powered keyboard: Any light source keeps your keyboard charged for at least three months in total darkness
● Only 1/3-inch thick: Ultra-thin design adds sleek style to your workspace
● Familiar Mac layout: All the keys you're used to, plus a Launchpad hot key, are exactly where you expect them
● Feel-good typing: Logitech-only concave key cap design for faster, quieter, more comfortable typing
● Tiny Logitech Unifying receiver: Stays in your laptop and connects additional compatible wireless devices