Epitomizing contemporary minimalism, the U-Boat Men's Classico Watch boasts an over-sized black dial and large white baton and Arabic hour markers and white hands. Contrasting these bold features is a small date window at the three o'clock position. Hidden behind this bold dial is this watch's mechanical Swiss automatic movement, a feature that means this watch will never need a battery as it's powered by the movement of your arm.
An antireflective sapphire crystal protects the dial, and a stitched calfskin band ensures this attractive timepiece remains stylishly fastened to your wrist. The strap closes with a deployment buckle with double push button safety. Other features include a stainless steel case, an over-sized crown, and water-resistance to 330 feet (100 meters).
● Displays hours, minutes, seconds and date at 3 on superimposed dials.
● Stainless steel case with a satin finish and a high quality sapphire crystal.
● Exclusive crown protection device, back of case sealed with 7 external screws
and customized U-Boat movement holder.
● Powered by 25 jewels with 28800 vibrations per hour.
● Water-resistant up to 330feet