The shoe that broke the rules is back to bend them. The Nike Air Max+ 2013 Men’s Running Shoe offers a premium ride with Max Air cushioning in the most flexible package yet. Weighing in at 13.5 ounces, and Nike+ ready. The full-length Max Air unit features an updated tubular construction that puts more air underfoot while enhancing flexibility in the forefoot. It’s also made with less plastic, significantly reducing the shoe’s weight. The result is a softer, more comfortable ride that delivers maximum cushioning and a smooth transition from heel strike through toe-off.
The Hyperfuse upper provides ultra-lightweight breathability. Multiple layers of material are fused together to create a nearly seamless one-piece bond with zones of ventilation, durability and stability, right where you need them. Flywire cables cradle the foot for an adaptive, supportive fit. The ultra-light cables are customizable through the laces and wrap the midfoot and arch, helping to keep your foot in place during activity.
● Mesh inner sleeve wraps around the foot for a plush, breathable fit and feel
● Ultra-lightweight open mesh throughout the upper for ventilation where you need it most
● Strategically placed, seamless overlays for comfort and enhanced support
● Flex grooves for enhanced forefoot flexibility and a smooth, efficient stride
● Reflective elements for visibility in low light