The Module 2.7 Watch Winder makes an ideal companion for self-winding watches because it simulates your wrist action, rotating the timepiece as if it were being worn and keeping it wound and ready to wear at a moment's notice. The Module 2.7 provides Rotation Setting options from 300-1200 Turns per Day. The pre-programmed rest and sleep phases allow the mainspring an opportunity to release stored energy with a nominal amount of energy being spent, keeping the focus on reliability.
This Roadster Eight Module Winder features a sturdy wood frame construction, black pebble faux leather exterior, ebony Makassar wood faceplate, shiny chrome hardware, recessed hinges and is powered by a 3.3V AC Power Adapter (included).
● Individual options of rotation and direction settings combine to offer 57 personal programming options
● Rotation Settings from 300-1200 Turns per Day and Directional Setting options of clockwise, counter-clockwise
● Backlit LCD Display Screen powers on when control knobs and buttons are utilized and remains lit for 20 seconds
● Lock-in cuff designed to fit larger, heavier watches. Clicks and "locks" into the turning drum for a secure hold
● Program start delay settings from 6 hours to 72 hours