The Presenter touch wall is a 65" Active 3D LED LCD HD multitouch display supporting up to 40 touch points. The aircraft-grade aluminum case is only 2" thin. Incredibly flexible with multiple optional computer configurations all with Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating systems.
The Presenter can be used just about anywhere; it has appeared at a major US art museum, a world-famous aquarium, in the board rooms of a Fortune 500 company, inside a mobile laboratory, and even in a moving rail car exhibit.
The interactive surface of the Presenter is protected by a sheet of hardened, ultra-clear, low-iron tempered glass. Optional micro-etched haptic glass provides passive tactile feedback which reduces fingerprints and increases scratch resistance. An optional hardened camera can be used for video conference and other telepresence applications.
All Ideum touch products ship with Windows 7 and are compatible with TUIO touch events and Windows 8 - opening up a universe of thousands of multitouch application possibilities.
● 2D & Active 3D in Full HD 1080p (500 cd/m2 at 240Hz)
● Active 3D LCD LED display
● 30,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
● 65" screen measured diagonally
● Solid state optical multi-touch system with up to 40 points of simultaneous touch
● ±7 ms touch response time; up to 200 FPS sample rate
● 65"/1651mm diagonal ultra-clear, low-iron .2"/5 mm tempered glass surface
● Wall mounting hardware rated for 280lbs/127kg
● Two 10W integrated speakers
● HDMI input (LCD)/output (PC)
● RFID, Ethernet, WIFI (Wireless N), and Bluetooth connectivity
● Direct access via USB ports
● Bluetooth keyboard with integrated trackpad
● Adjustable HD 1080p camera