The HexBright FLEX puts 500 lumens of dazzling power in your hand from a single CREE XM-L U2 LED. The onboard electronics keep the light source regulated and constant. The (included) lithium-ion rechargeable battery means you will never have to buy disposable AA's again- just plug your FLEX into any USB port to charge and go.
Both the interior battery carrier and the exterior grip are CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminum to ensure survivor. The exterior is uniquely designed to comfortably fit your hand. Both ends of the FLEX are o-ring sealed and can be dropped into three feet of water. The electronics are state-of-the-art and the factory settings can be programmed like an arduino board. You can program the light however you desire. The kit includes a 500 lm FLEX, li-ion battery, micro-USB cable and wall charger.
● USA Made CREE XM-L U2
● Rugged All-Aluminum Construction
● USB Rechargeable and Programmable
● High Mode - 500 Lumens/1 Hour
● Medium Mode - 175 Lumens/8 Hours
● Low Mode - 50 Lumens/30 Hours
● Arduino Compatible and Open Source!
● Includes battery, cable and wall charger