World-renowned ultra-runner Scott Jurek designed the SJ Ultra Vest to be the the ultimate pack for any occasion. Featuring a great volume to weight ratio, the 7.5 ounce SJ Ultra Vest can carry a half-day of gels or bars in the easily accessible front pockets, along with a unique expandable or compressible main compartment utilizing Cuben-Fiber, for a total capacity of an amazing 9.2 liters. Options to carry trekking poles and an ice axe complete the package.
● Smart phone compatible pouches (2)
● Bottle holsters tighten to carry camera, ect.
● Gel or bar pouches (4)
● Electrolyte or valuables pocket (2)
● Fully adjustable Sternum Straps (2)
● Emergency whistle
● Cuben Fiber bellows for large or small loads
● Secure Lat Pockets, with full pocket behind (2)
● Two sizes main compartments
● Hex Mesh for maximum breathability
● Trekking pole (2) and Ice Axe loop (1)
● Cuben Fiber: Used for the sails of America's Cup racing yachts, this non-woven fabric is 15 times stronger than steel and 40% stronger than Aramid fibers, and is extremely resistant to moisture, UV, and chemicals
● Hex Mesh: The structure of the vest is totally breathable, while also being extremely strong, lightweight, and will not absorb moisture.
● Power Mesh: All pockets are super stretchy, so small loads won't bounce and the vest expands as you need it to.
Sizing At Chest (Unisex):
● SM: 25 - 31 in / 63.5 - 78.7 cm
● MD: 31 - 38 in / 78.7 - 96.5 cm
● LG: 38 - 43 in / 96.5 - 109.2 cm
● Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear
● A vest full of gear will fit smaller
● Volume Capacity: 47 in3 / 9.2L
● Fluid Capacity: 2 x 20 oz bottles / 2 x 591 mL & a 70 oz reservoir
● Weight: 7.5 oz (13 oz with bottles) / 212 g (368 g with bottles)
● Height: 12 in / 30 cm
● Width: 9 in / 23 cm
● Depth: 2.5 in / 6 cm