A true all-mountain machine, the top-shelf S-Works Enduro Carbon has 165mm of rear wheel travel, a FACT IS-X 11m carbon front triangle, a Custom Cane Creek Double Barrel Air shock, Fox 34 TALAS CTD Factory fork with Kashima stanchions, SRAM XX/X0 carbongroup with XX-One 1x11 crankset, and thru-axle Roval Traverse 142+ wheelset for an ultra-lightweight ride.
● All-new FACT IS-X 11m carbon FSR frame and M5 alloy rear triangle offers 165mnm of rear wheel travel, 142+ dropouts for robust and lightweight All-Mountain performance
● Custom Cane Creek Double Barrel air shock provides a rider's dream of externally adjustable high-and-low-speed rebound and compression settings for maximum control over challenging terrain
● FOX 34 TALAS CTD Factory Series fork features 160mm of adjustable travel, Kashima coating settings specifically for climbing and descending, and a 15mm thru-axle for precise handling
● All-new, lightweight Roval Traverse SL 142+ carbon All-Mountain wheelset, with DT Swiss internals and spokes, 15mm thru-axle, and a 142+ rear hub spacing for durable, lightweight, and tubeless-ready performance
● 2Bliss ready Specialized Butcher Control 2.3" dual-compound front tire for premium control on challenging trail conditions
● All-new Sip Grip, a lock-on, Aramid infused, half-waffle MTB grip boosts durability, comfort and control
● Avid X0 Trail World Cup hydraulic disc brakes with four-piston calipers deliver powerful stopping performance with a lightweight trail-friendly package.
● SRAM XX One 11-speed drivetrain featuring XX-One carbon crankset with PF30 spindle, single chainring setup works with SRAM XX-One 10-42 cassette for premium shifting and a huge gear range
● Specialized Command Post BlackLite uses a remote lever to adjust the saddle height on-the-fly to maximize climbing and descending performance