GLAS.tR SLIM is Spigens slim and chip resistant glass screen protector. It has all the great properties of the GLAS.tR and it has also been reduced 28% in thickness and weight. The R in GLAS.tR SLIM stands for the rounded edges of the screen protector. Being made of glass, the edges of the screen protector are the most vulnerable to chipping. However, the rounded edges help to deflect shock from bumps and drops. If you loved the GLAS.tR, you'll love the GLAS.tR SLIM even more!
The Steinheil GLAS.tR SLIM is made to protect the LCD from damages and scratches with specially processed glass that has been reinforced to increase shock absorbency. The entire surface of the GLAS.tR SLIM is also transparent. When installed, there are no gaps between the LCD and the GLAS.tR SLIM which means the touch screen's sensitivity is not affected.
● 28% Slimmer: The GLAS.tR SLIM is only 0.4mm thick glass screen protector is specially
processed and chemically treated.
● Whole Transparency : GLAS.tR SLIM chemically treated and specially processed to have
a transparent tempered glass.
● Surface hardness 8~9H : The surface of the glass protector has a hardness three times stronger
than regular PET film. Even shard objects such as knives and keys will not scratch the GLAS.tR SLIM.
● Oleophobic Coating : The GLAS.tR SLIM has an oleophobic coating that prevents fingerprints
and other contaminants and makes the film easy to clean.
● Delicate Touch : The GLAS.tR SLIM is coated on the back with a strong silicon adhesive that makes
installation easy and attaches the film firmly so as to not affect the touch screen's sensitivity.
● Anti-Shatter Film : If broken, the GLAS.tR SLIM breaks into small pieces that are not sharp,
making it safer than other glass products.