A helmet for the hot phases of the motorcycling season. Modern design, high-grade materials, and with the unique AirFlow functionality. Optimally positioned air-flow openings and ducts that can be shut when necessary keep the rider's head cool. Aerodynamics and aero-acoustics are top-notch. The AirFlow 2 is ready for installation of the BMW Motorrad communication system; it is ECE-22-02 compliant with or without the communication system installed.
● Premium jet helmet with highly effective ventilation.
● Helmet shell (in 3 sizes) made of glass-fibre reinforced plastic with carbon reinforcing layers.
● Impact-absorbing EPS inner shell with multiple ventilation channels.
● Helmet interior ventilation-optimised, removable and washable.
● 2 large ventilation zones closable with sliders and waterproof when closed.
● Permanent air discharge at nape of neck (negative-pressure principle).
● High-quality aluminium highlighters at sides with BMW branding
● Short visor on inside, scratchproof coating inside and out.
● Tinted visor available as an accessory.
● Chin strap with snap lock with variable snap insertion distance.
● Integrated neckbands to prevent the helmet twisting.
● Low helmet weight, approx. 1150/1250/1350 ± 50 g (for small/medium/large helmet shell sizes).
● Very good aerodynamics and aero-acoustics.
● ECE 22-05 homologation.
● Provision for installation of a communication system (intercom).
● Winner of the 'Best of the Best' reddot design award for outstanding design quality.