The Soladey J3X is the complete oral hygiene solution. Already a very popular toothbrush in Japan with consumers and dental professionals for more than 10 years now, the Soladey is an ionic toothbrush that helps remove plaque and clean your teeth using a simple ionic reaction.
The ionic toothbrush is powered by a light absorbing solar panel. The collected energy powers a unique titanium rod which generates negative ions. As you brush your teeth with water these negative ions are transmitted throughout the mouth, attracting the positive ions in plaque. This natural reaction is not felt by you, but it does help destabilize plaque and make it easy to remove as you gently brush your teeth.
Research shows that this ionic toothbrush is more effective for plaque removal then an ordinary toothbrush. Unlike the outdated Soladey-3 and Soladey-Eco models, the Soladey J3X has a much larger rod so that the solar panel can be activated more efficiently by light sources without making the user uncomfortable.
Bacteria in plaque attack food, producing acid, which in turn causes bad breath, tooth decay and gum disease. Normally saliva neutralizes this acidic action. Our modern diets, that include excessive sugars, refined foods, fruit juices and coffee consumption, contribute to plaque build-up, which acts as a barrier preventing the neutralizing action of the saliva. Clinical studies have shown that the Soladey ionic toothbrush helps to stop this plaque buildup, working with saliva to reduce the bacteria responsible for plaque.
The Soladey ionic toothbrush features a comfortable stainless steel grip, comes in a range of five colors, and uses replacement bristle heads, available in Medium, Soft, Child, Tapered and soon-to-be-released Rubber.
If you're looking for a safe, healthy and smart way to brush your teeth and take care of your smile, then you've come to the right place!
● The Ionic Process is activated simply by any light source (such as bathroom lights) and water.
● The Titanium Dioxide Rod produces ions to break down plaque while being gentler on gums.
● Ions blend with saliva to attract positive (hydrogen) ions from the acid in the plaque on your teeth.
● The acid is then neutralized and plaque is disintegrated - a scientific approach to a cleaner and healthier mouth!
● Works on tough dental stains, more effective at breaking down plaque, promotes whiter teeth.